Biography




Sandeep Gupta

Hi, To My self Sandeep Gupta live in New Delhi.My birth place Godhwal, Piparpati, Maharajganj. My parents Mr. Rakesh Gupta and Mrs. Premshila Devi. We are two brother's and one sister, and these Name of Sandeep Gupta (21 it's a elder brother), Rahul Gupta (19 and younger ), and Priti Gupta (14 and her younger sister). My brother and sister is also live my parents in village. I have to completed B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Application) in 2016. I have to came to New Delhi on 6-Feb-2017. I came for study and job. Firstly I have tried to  find a job for back support for study and family. I have to given many Interview in company like that call center, web developer, data entry but i have to selected in call center company. But i have to left this company in training period because it's not perfect according to me. And second time I have selected in data entry company.

Post a Comment

2 Comments